SDC Cranbrook - Pharmacist Manager
Job no: 492234
Work type: Full time (38 hours)
Categories: Pharmacist Manager
Star Pharmacy Group is an established Australian owned business that has been operating for 30 years, with the creation of the Star Discount Chemist brand opening back in 2013. Our purpose is to help our team and the community be ‘Happier and Healthier Every Day!’ We operate 58 pharmacies across multiple reputable brands including; Star Discount Chemist, Priceline and Terry White Chemmart throughout Queensland, South Australia and New South Wales.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Pharmacist with demonstrated pharmacy management experience. As the leader of our brand new Cranbrook Pharmacy, you will be supported on a daily basis by the Star Pharmacy Group Executive Directors, Chief Executive Officer and a team of IT, Marketing, HR and Finance specialists in our National Support Office, which will allow you the time to concentrate on developing your team, building relationships with customers and growing script numbers. You will have the added assistance from an experienced Retail Manager by your side to help you manage retail sales growth, ordering and leading team members.
Skills and experience:
- Current AHPRA Pharmacist registration
- Current police clearance
- Current First Aid and CPR
- 2 years prior Pharmacist experience
- Experience with DAA’s and QCPP regulations
- Familiarity working with KPI’s
- Experience with budgets, wage% and GP management
- MINFOS Dispense and POS (highly regarded)
- Deliver 7CPA professional services
- Vaccination trained
- Manage a successful dispensary
- Connect with your customers
- Ensure compliance with all pharmacy guidelines
- Build your team's capabilities
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Strategic Planning and budgets
- Preparation of weekly and monthly KPI Reports, Budget Tracker and Store Report.
- Excellent work life balance Monday to Friday hours
- Generous Pay Rate
- Excellent career pathways to ownership
- Personalised mentoring and training provided
- Team discounts
If you are looking to join a company and a role that focuses on ensuring you are supported and that our team members and the community are receiving the best service and care we would love to hear from you.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend