Pharmacist Manager - SDC Arana Hills
Job no: 493897
Work type: Full time permanent
Categories: Pharmacist Manager
Are you a passionate pharmacist that is looking for your next career step and lead a team?
Do you want to develop your skills and work in a rewarding environment?
Well Star Discount Chemist Aran Hills is the place for you!
OPPORTUNITIES IN THE ROLE
- Pharmacist Manager position on a Full Time basis, Mon - Friday Roster with alternative Sundays
- Generous above award pay rate, with quarterly bonus up to $3300
- Excellent career pathways to pharmacy ownership
As a leader within our business you will be supported by Star Pharmacy Group Executive Directors, Chief Executive Officer and a team of IT, Marketing, People & Culture and Finance specialists in our National Support Office.
ABOUT STAR PHARMACY GROUP
Star Pharmacy Group has been helping Australians be happier and healthier everyday for over 30 years. We operate 58 pharmacies across multiple brands including; Star Discount Chemist, Priceline and Terry White Chemmart throughout Queensland, South Australia and New South Wales.
- Provide excellent customer service & build a strong community relationship
- Manage a successful dispensary focused with a strong forward dispensing service
- Compliance with all pharmacy guidelines whilst providing leadership within your teams
- Ensure compliance with all pharmacy guidelines
- Build your team's capabilities with effective communication skills
- Preparation of weekly and monthly KPI Reports, Budget Tracker and Store Report whilst planning strategically to improve the business
- Current Ahpra Registration & Working with Children Check
- Deliver 7CPA professional services
- Experience with DAA’s and QCPP regulations
- Experience with budgets, wage% and GP management
- Vaccination Trained
- MINFOS Dispense and POS (highly regarded)
Please note, this role requires employees to have received two doses of a TGA approved COVID-19 Vaccination, and booster if eligible, as per the current government requirements for workers in a healthcare setting.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend