Pharmacist - SDC Pooraka
Job no: 493980
Work type: Casual
Are you a passionate pharmacist that is looking for your next career step?
Do you want to be challenged, but work in a rewarding environment?
Star Pharmacy Group may be the place for you!
What is on offer?
- Casual Role, with availability to work late nights & weekends
- Working with a close team to deliver healthcare services to the community
- Pay rate negotiable, relevant to experience level
As a Pharmacist at Star Discount Chemist SDC Pooraka you will be supported on a daily basis by your Pharmacist Manager, Retail Manager and team. With this support you will be able to build quality relationships with our regular customers and create wow experiences for our new customers making us their new go to pharmacy.
ABOUT STAR PHARMACY GROUP
Star Pharmacy Group has been helping Australians be happier and healthier everyday for over 30 years. We operate 60 pharmacies across multiple brands including; Star Discount Chemist, Priceline and Terry White Chemmart throughout Queensland, South Australia and New South Wales.
- Provide excellent customer service & build a strong community relationship
- Forward dispensing focused service
- Maintain all dispensary stock needs through detailed ordering
- Compliance with all pharmacy guidelines while providing leadership within your teams
- Current Ahpra Registration & Working with Children Check
- MINFOS Dispense and POS (highly regarded)
- Deliver 7CPA professional services
- Experience with DAA’s and QCPP regulations
Please note, this role requires employees to have received two doses of a TGA approved COVID-19 Vaccination, as per the current government requirements for workers in a healthcare setting.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend