Retail Manager - Dolls Point Pharmacy
Job no: 493983
Work type: Full time permanent
Categories: Pharmacy Assistant, Retail Manager, Retail
- Monday – Friday hours (4 Day working week available)
- A competitive salary in line with your experience
- Earn up to an extra $4,800 a year in bonuses
- An attractive salary package on offer
- A structured induction program to set you up for success
- A workplace focussed on being 'Happier and Healthier Every Day!'
- Product discounts
Be a part of our fun and friendly team at Dolls Point Pharmacy, where community healthcare is our passion and our focus! We are a pharmacy business deep in growth phase with stores across the country in South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. We run multiple pharmacies across brands such as Priceline, Star Discount Chemist and Terry White Chemmart as well as many independently branded stores. Our purpose is to help our team and the community be Happier and Healthier Every Day and we would like you to join us on this journey.
As the Retail Manager in our Dolls Point Pharmacy store you will be supported on a daily basis by your Pharmacist Manager, Area Manager and team members. With this support you will be able to build quality relationships with our regular customer and create wow experiences for our new customers making us their go to pharmacy.
If you are looking to join a company where we focus on our community receiving the best service and care then we would love to hear from you.
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous Retail OR Management experience
- S2/S3 medications certificate (Highly Regarded)
- Current police clearance
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage a successful retail team
- Completion of rosters/Wage management
- Liaising with Pharmaceutical Representatives
- Build the capabilities of your retail team members
- Providing excellent customer service
- Work well with your team
- Ordering and receiving stock
Why Star Pharmacy Group
We believe in being Happier and Healthier Every Day! Help us to continue to be the community’s trusted provider of pharmacy healthcare. Star Pharmacy Group has 58 pharmacies located throughout metropolitan and regional SA, QLD and NSW across multiple brands.
Please note, this role requires employees to have received two doses of a TGA approved COVID-19 Vaccination, and booster if eligible, as per the current government requirements for workers in a healthcare setting.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend