Pharmacist in Charge - Dolls Point Pharmacy
Job no: 494077
Work type: Casual
Are you a passionate pharmacist that is looking for your casual work?
Do you want to work in a vibrant community in a beautiful location?
Well, Dolls Point Pharmacy is the place for you!
As a Pharmacist at Dolls Point Pharmacy you will be supported on a daily basis by your Pharmacist Manager, Retail Manager and team. With this support you will be able to build quality relationships with our regular customers and create wow experiences for our new customers making us their new go to pharmacy.
- Casual Position, Working 1 day on a week day
- Generous above award pay rate
The role also includes personalised induction and ongoing training provided with internal resources with the benefit of a national support office team who strive to deliver a happier and healthier experience
- Provide excellent customer service & build a strong community relationship
- Forward dispensing focused service
- Maintain all dispensary stock needs through detailed ordering
- Compliance with all pharmacy guidelines whiles providing leadership within your teams
- Current Ahpra Registration & Police Check
- MINFOS Dispense and POS (highly regarded)
- Deliver 7CPA professional services
- Experience with DAA’s and QCPP regulations
- First Aid and CPR
A BIT MORE ABOUT STAR PHARMACY GROUP
Star Pharmacy Group has been helping Australians be happier and healthier everyday for over 30 years. We operate 60 pharmacies across multiple brands including; Star Discount Chemist, Priceline and Terry White Chemmart throughout Queensland, South Australia and New South Wales.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend