Pharmacist in Charge - Mount Gambier (Regional SA)
Job no: 493740
Work type: Full time permanent
Location: Mount Gambier
Are you a passionate pharmacist that is looking for your next career step and scenery change?
Do you want to be challenged, but work in a rewarding environment?
Well, Star Pharmacy Group is the place for you!
As a Pharmacist located in Mount Gambier you will be supported on a daily basis by your Pharmacist Manager, Retail Manager and team. With this support you will be able to build quality relationships with our regular customers and create wow experiences for our new customers making us their new go to pharmacy.
- Full time position spanning across multiple stores in Mount Gambier (Regional SA)
- $50 Per hour base rate
- 10K sign on bonus (12 Month Min)
- Ongoing accommodation package provided + relocation expenses
- Excellent career pathways to management and pharmacy ownership
The role also includes personalised induction and ongoing training provided with internal resources with the benefit of a national support office team who strive to deliver a happier and healthier experience.
- Provide excellent customer service & build a strong community relationship
- Forward dispensing focused service
- Maintain all dispensary stock needs through detailed ordering
- Compliance with all pharmacy guidelines whiles providing leadership within your teams
- Current Ahpra Registration & Police Check
- MINFOS Dispense and POS (highly regarded)
- Deliver 7CPA professional services
- Experience with DAA’s and QCPP regulations
- First Aid and CPR
ABOUT STAR PHARMACY GROUP
Star Pharmacy Group has been helping Australians be happier and healthier everyday for over 30 years. We operate 58 pharmacies across multiple brands including; Star Discount Chemist, Priceline and Terry White Chemmart throughout Queensland, South Australia and New South Wales.
Please note, this role requires employees to have received two doses of a TGA approved COVID-19 Vaccination, as per the current government requirements for workers in a healthcare setting.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend