Pharmacy Services Manager (Internal Locum) - QLD
Job no: 493833
Work type: Full time permanent
Categories: Pharmacist, Pharmacist Manager
Are you a passionate skilled pharmacist that is looking for your next career step and lead a team?
Do you want to develop your skills and work in a rewarding environment?
Well Star Pharmacy Group is the place for you!
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
Star Pharmacy Group are looking for an Internal Locum working to support stores across all Brisbane metro + Northern Regional Areas including Rockhampton & Townsville. In this role you will have great variety and the ability to work amongst different teams and networks
- Generous above award base rate
- Additional earning potential, with daily bonuses for working in regional areas
- Accommodation & travel expense included on regional visits
Join Star Pharmacy Group to develop your career in this unique and diverse role.
You will be travelling between stores across Queensland & New South Wales to cover annual leave and provide additional support as required. Be a leader with our Professional Services team and using your skills to ensure continuity of care of our patients and team.
Work with a dedicated team of professionals who are focused on patient outcomes, safe and effective use of medicines, developing professional services and forward dispensing. Our pharmacies are situated around metro Adelaide and Mt Gambier. You will get experience in branded and independent pharmacies, use different POS and be working with great retail managers, dispense techs and interns.
ABOUT STAR PHARMACY GROUP
Star Pharmacy Group has been helping Australians be happier and healthier everyday for over 30 years. We operate 58 pharmacies across multiple brands including; Star Discount Chemist, Priceline and Terry White Chemmart throughout Queensland, South Australia and New South Wales.
- Provide excellent customer service & build a strong community relationship
- Manage a successful dispensary focused with a strong forward dispensing service
- Compliance with all pharmacy guidelines whilst providing leadership within your teams
- Ensure compliance with all pharmacy guidelines
- Build your team's capabilities with effective communication skills
- Preparation of weekly and monthly KPI Reports, Budget Tracker and Store Report whilst planning strategically to improve the business
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or Equivalent with an AHPRA registration
- Experience with MINFOS and FRED preferred, but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Flexibility to work in different pharmacy locations regularly
- Self-motivated with a desire to achieve a vibrant workplace and deliver exemplary service and solutions
Please note, this role requires employees to have received two doses of a TGA approved COVID-19 Vaccination, and booster if eligible, as per the current government requirements for workers in a healthcare setting.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend