Intern Pharmacist 2023 - Metro Sydney
Job no: 494023
Work type: Full time permanent
For more than two decades, Star Pharmacy Group has been the home of development and fruition for our interns. Our Intern Training Program is a best in class face to face and online program that will start your career in pharmacy off with a bang!
This internship opportunity places you in one of our Metro Sydney stores, with a passionate team working towards a common goal of helping the community to become happier and healthier everyday. Across your days as an intern with Star Pharmacy Group, you will do everything from health service delivery, engaging with your local community on all things health, and dispensing under supervision. Additionally you’ll have the opportunity to learn from some of the best pharmacists in the business and if you want, to fast track your career into management and even ownership.
We want to give you the best opportunity to learn and grow with our company, which is why we offer you some additional benefits!
About the role
- Above award pay
- Best In Class online training program and face to face learning sessions with our Intern Director and your own mentor
- Opportunity for ongoing work with us including management and ownership opportunities in the future
- Over 15 hours of oral exam study practice time
- 100 hours of CPD training
- Completed a Bachelor degree or Masters in Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy experience advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Willingness to learn and grow with the business
If this sounds like the way you want to start your career in pharmacy, please apply online here!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend